Latest J7 news....
07/07/15: Tenth anniversary of 7/7: 7/7 Ten Years On - An indictment of the State and the state of investigative journalism
03/10/11: New 7/7 Video released by Tom Secker: 7/7: Crime and Prejudice
03/06/11: J7 announce the launch of the Official blog of the Free Mohammed Campaign.
21/03/11: J7 publish our Submission to the Inquests regarding resumption of the inquests into the four.
29/10/10: J7 publish 7/7 Inquests transcripts as searchable, print-friendly PDFs.
16/10/10: J7 launch the dedicated new J7: 7/7 Inquests Blog for latest Inquests news and analysis.
07/10/10: J7 publish our Submissions to the 7 July Inquests, a series of documents compiled following Lady Justice Hallett's decision to accept submissions suggesting questions and lines of inquiry for the Inquests.
10/08/10: A new film 7/7: Seeds of Deconstruction has been released that places 7/7 in its wider historical and political context, and examines some of the many unanswered questions that still surround 7 July 2005.
01/08/10: J7 publish a review of another 7/7 related book, Out of the Tunnel, by Rachel 'North'.
07/07/10: J7 publish a detailed analysis of the number 30 bus explosion in Tavistock Square.
01/11/09: J7 respond to two 7/7 articles published in Notes from the Borderland issues 7 and 8. Read our response here.
01/11/09: Debunking 7/7 Debunking: An article in two parts that debunks some of the disingenuous attacks against those not convinced by the official story of 7/7. Read Part 1 here and read Part 2 here.
04/07/09: J7 publish a revised, updated and expanded list of nine possible Alternative Hypotheses
03/03/09: J7 publish an exclusive interview with political prisoner Hussain al-Samamra, a Palestinian who sought political asylum in the UK, only to be imprisoned for two years without charge by the British State.
13/01/09: J7 challenge assertions made by Paul Stott in his paper and presentation to the Anarchist Studies Network conference at Loughborough University
14/04/08: Latest J7 article in the Capitalising on Terror series published: Human Rights Abuses & The Demonisation of 'The Enemy' in Secret Britain
07/03/08: J7 publish two new articles summarising the results of the 7/7 investigation, "Three years of investigation, 7 arrests, 3 charges" - Part 1 and Part 2. See also the latest update.
07/02/08: J7 Exclusive Report: Peter Power's CV Fakery - 7/7 terror rehearsal man and regular BBC 'terror' consultant was suspended from Dorset Police pending an internal inquiry that resulted in a file being sent to the Director of Public Prosecutions. Full story here.
04/01/08: In July 2007 the BBC approached J7 asking for participants in a 'documentary' about 7/7. Six months after initial contact, the BBC revealed the 'documentary' was part of BBC2's risible Conspiracy Files series. On learning this, J7 declined to participate. Find out why in the full J7 response to the BBC.
03/12/07: 7/7 Ripple Effect - J7 issue a rebuttal and rejection of the film and its unsubstantiated speculation.
05/11/07: Latest J7 Flyer published. View here, download PDF here and here
11/09/07: J7 book review - J7 reviews The 4th Bomb, a book by Daniel Obachike.
11/09/07: J7 reconstruct and republish the 7-7 discussion from the forum of cult writer/director Alex Cox.
24/08/07: Over a year since Dr John Reid acknowledged a fundamental error in the official Home Office 7/7 narrative, J7 receive a response to a series of Freedom of Information requests which includes an amendment to the repeatedly discredited narrative. Read the story and the revised section of the Home Office narrative on the J7 blog.
16/08/07: Channel 4 News' Darshna Soni blogs about the need for a 7/7 public inquiry and asks how independent or public such an inquiry would be under the Inquiries Act 2005, a piece of legislation that puts the government in control of 'independent' inquiries - 7/7 and the public inquiry dilemma, formerly titled, "Why it's time for a public inquiry into 7/7"
13/08/07: "Anyone who thinks the [Home Office] report is a full account is not being serious or realistic." On the launch of his new film The Homefront, the Cousin of 7/7 victim Anthony Fatayi Williams, filmmaker Thomas Ikimi, tells J7 about his film and the experiences of his family at the hands of the government since 7/7.
30/06/07: Major new content added - J7 Analysis of King's Cross / Russell Square incidents
04/06/07: July 7th Truth Campaign interviewed on Channel 4 News as a new survey shows 59% of Muslims don't believe the government has told the whole truth about 7/7. Watch Darshna Soni's original report, Survey: 'government hasn't told truth about 7/7', read viewer comments on the piece that show it's not just Muslims who don't believe we have been told the truth. See also Darshna Soni's follow-up blog and 7/7 The Conspiracy Theories which explains some of the many errors and anomalies in the official story.
03/06/07: Major new content added - J7 Analysis of Edgware Road / Paddington incidents
28/05/07: Major new content added - J7 Analysis of Liverpool Street / Aldgate / Aldgate East incidents
02/05/07: Full transcript and video of Tayab Ali's post-crevice statement on behalf of Salahuddin Amin
01/05/07: Video, audio and full transcript of Imran Khan's statement on behalf of Nabeel Hussain, who was acquitted of all charges in the Crevice trial
01/05/07: Transcript of Imran Khan's statement on behalf of the 5 men convicted in the Operation Crevice trial, given at the end of the trial on 30/04/07, which includes a statement by J7 on the renewed calls for a public inquiry into the events of 7/7
07/03/07: J7 publish a new article by Professor David MacGregor, 'July 7th as Machiavellian State Terror?' an article in which the events of 7/7 are given historical context and examined as potential acts of, 'Machiavellian state terror, spectacular violence perpetrated against the state by elements of the state itself'.
26/02/07: J7 is pleased and honoured to announce the publication of "The economics of 7/7 and other mysteries of capitalism explained", an article written for the July 7th Truth Campaign by writer and journalist William Bowles.
24/02/07: Brand new J7 article Capitalising on Terror - Who is really destroying our freedoms? - A look at how 7/7 has been used as the justification for the imposition of Draconian laws that criminalise everyone.
06/02/07: J7 publishes the London Bombings Dossier - an extensive portfolio of research by David Minahan, former National President of the MSF (Amicus) Union.
11/01/07: Above Top Secret publish an interview with J7 Truth Campaign team.
Full J7 news archive
Jean Charles de Menezes Inquest Transcripts
For regularly updated news and analysis from the 7/7 Inquests, please see the dedicated J7: 7/7 Inquests Blog
Jean Charles de Menezes Inquest Transcripts & Evidence
Transcripts of the Jean Charles de Menezes inquest proceedings were published at the time the inquest was held. However the PDF transcripts, and the Jean Charles de Menezes inquest web site that was previously hosted at http://www.stockwellinquest.org.uk/, appear to have disappeared offline.
J7 believe that the de Menezes inquest transcripts are important historical documents and that they should be publicly available online for anyone researching the circumstances of the murder, as the extra-judicial execution of Jean Charles de Menezes with seven bullets in the back of the head would likely never have occurred without the events of 7/7, or the no-bombs 'bombers' of 21 July 2005.
Further, some of the proceedings in the de Menezes inquest relate directly to the events of 7/7 and 21/7 and so form part of the source material that we have used for our research.
The transcripts linked below are those that were published each day during the Jean Charles de Menezes inquest and were downloaded from the official, disappeared, inquest web site at: http://www.stockwellinquest.org.uk/hearing_transcripts/index.htm
Jean Charles de Menezes Inquest Transcripts
- oct_01.pdf - D/Su Boutcher
- oct_02.pdf - D/Su Boutcher, D/Su Johnston
- oct_03.pdf - D/Su Lewindon, DI Widdett, Inspector 'Zaj', 'Alan'
- oct_06.pdf - DAC Dick
- oct_07.pdf - DAC Dick
- oct_08.pdf - DAC Dick, DC Peter Cremin, D/Su Cummings
- oct_09.pdf - 'Bernard', 'Brian', 'Nick', 'Pat'
- oct_10.pdf - 'Pat', DCI Mellody
- oct_13.pdf - DI Rose, 'Owen'
- oct_14.pdf - Trojan 80 (CI Esposito)
- oct_15.pdf - Trojan 80 (CI Esposito), Trojan 84
- oct_16.pdf - Trojan 84, DCI Purser
- oct_17.pdf - DCI Purser, 'Derek'
- oct_20.pdf - 'Derek', 'Frank', 'Edward', 'James'
- oct_21.pdf - 'James', 'Owen'
- oct_22.pdf - 'Harry', 'Malcolm', 'Graham', 'Ivor'
- oct_23.pdf - 'Ivor', 'Tim', 'Lawrence', 'Geoff'
- oct_24.pdf - DS Dingemans, C12
- oct_27.pdf - C12, C2
- oct_28.pdf - C2, C5
- oct_29.pdf - C5, 'Ralph'
- oct_30.pdf - R. Livock, R. Wilson, W. Merrill, 'Terry', 'Vic', C7
- oct_31.pdf - C7, 'Ken'
- nov_03.pdf - A. Dunwoodie, S. Dixon, R. Preston, M. Whitby, D9, C11
- nov_04.pdf - DCI Evans, DS Slade, Franco Tomei
- nov_05.pdf - Dr Shorrock, Mr Brian Paddick, DAC Hitchcock, CI Costello, A/DCI Edser
- nov_06.pdf - D/Su Swain, C/Su Tillbrook
- nov_07.pdf - C/Su Tillbrook, D/Su MacBrayne, 'Neil', Central 2402
- nov_10.pdf - Alpha 1, Kevin Southworth, Steve Reynolds (IPCC)
- nov_20.pdf - Oral Submissions - reporting restrictions will apply
- nov_21.pdf - Oral Submissions - reporting restrictions will apply
Rule 43 release plus replies
Other Jean Charles de Menezes Resources
Jean Charles de Menezes inquest evidence
Notes for Editors
- J7: The July 7th Truth Campaign was established shortly after the events of 7th July 2005, when it transpired that the unfolding story was giving rise to more questions than answers.
- J7's ongoing research efforts have twice forced the government to amend the official Home Office narrative which, on one occasion, required the then Home Secretary, Dr John Reid, to stand before parliament and announce a major factual inacurracy to the house.
- J7 do not accept that the Inquests into 52 of the 56 deaths should stand in place of Inquests into the four men accused of perpetrating the events of 7/7.
- J7 are dismayed that the families of the accused have been refused the legal aid that would have allowed them to be represented at the current round of Inquests.
- J7 fully expect that the Inquests into the four accused should be opened and conducted publicly once the Inquests into the 52 have been completed.
- J7 are concerned that some witnesses called at the Inquests may have already been presented with the Metropolitan Police site reports from each of the four locations. We have requested that any witnesses called to give testimony at the Inquests are asked to state for the public record whether they have viewed and/or read the Metropolitan Police reports as it is highly unusual that witnesses called to give evidence in any case would be privy to such reports. J7 are deeply concerned about the impact and effects that having access to these reports prior to giving their testimonies will have on their recollections of events and the witness testimonies that will be given to the inquest.
- In November 2005, after repeated refusals by the government to hold an independent public inquiry into 7/7, and given the paucity of evidence presented to support the official narrative of events, J7 established its People's Investigation Forum to coordinate our ongoing research efforts and track the progress of the many Freedom of Information requests we have issued in order to try and uncover the truth.
- Over 3,200 people have signed our petition calling on the government and police to release the evidence they claim to have. J7 supports all calls for an independent public inquiry, and are the only organisation calling for a public inquiry who specifically stipulate that any inquiry should be held outside of the remit of the Inquiries Act 2005 that subjects all public inquiries to full government control.
- The fruits of J7's research, along with articles by respected writers and academics are published on our main web site at www.julyseventh.co.uk